1. One of the stuff in my list is to write one kid's story a day, every day, for a year. This artist, Lorraine Loots, did this amazing project called 365 Postcards for Ants where she drew an itty bitty postcard every day for a year. All her paintings can be viewed here.
2. You all know we're big Dallas Mavericks fans at home. So I really enjoyed this Prediction for the 2014-2015 NBA Season - mostly because the writer ranked our beloved Mavs as 4th for the Western Conference.
3. I have loved Rinadesign for years, and was quite heartbroken when they pulled out their stalls. At least you can still buy her stationary and post cards online (I also hoard book plates and bag tags for Laz).
4. I am no poet, and I don't really read poetry (except my Ninong Rofel's), but this poem by Pablo Neruda is hauntingly beautiful.
5. I stayed away from accessories for a while, but now I'm beginning to like very colorful, chunky necklaces like this Greta big bead necklace by Emily Green and cuffs like this beautiful Forest Horizon cuff by Mr. Kate.
6. Remember when we found that awesome quilt place in Pampanga? I don't know if they're still there (the quilts I saw then were Php 14,000.00!) but I still really really want a quilt for the boys. Online, I think this triangle-print quilt by Iviebaby is gorgeous.
7. This Arrangements Series by this photographer is amazing.
8. Have you guys seen Pink Manila's stuff? Jusko, I follow them on Instagram and can't get over their cute stuff. They have edgy pieces too, and update often. Hindi ko pa nao-order whatever it is they showed last, at may bago nanaman!