|Image source: #s 4, 1, 6, 2, 7|
1. This item has been the one consistent thing in my ever evolving life list/bucket list: to travel by train. Oh, I don't mean getting from one point to another by railway. I'm talking the whole luxury train experience - with a dining cart, sleeping compartments, the works. This Bloomberg article provides a glimpse of various luxury train journeys.
2. I like Mustela as much as the next mother, but I'm constantly on the look out for other - and cheaper - options for kiddie bath products. I still want something mild for Alo's skin, and while I'm not really hung up on the whole all-natural thing, these two local and organic products - Supernaturale Olive Castile Soaps and Jewel Tone, which I've been seeing in Magnolia - have definitely piqued my interest.
3. I've been finding myself curious about Taipei recently. I've never been, and Pao and I are due for an Asian holiday. I prefer a city holiday, and the Taiwanese capital seems to fit the bill. I like going over this Singaporean blogger's travel pictures of her stay in Taipei.
4. It's always a challenge to find an inexpensive but nevertheless decent beach resort that's not too far from the city - and specifically, in Laiya, Batangas. I keep browsing the sites for the resorts there and they are all typically so expensive (hello, Acuatico). I was pleased when my friend Joei wrote about her stay in the Palm Beach Resort in Laiya.
5. For someone with extremely dry skin, I apparently have extremely oily eyelids. So annoying. Nothing I've tried stays put. I'm looking for an alternative to the MAC liquid liner I've been using (because I swear, it fades in a couple of hours), and have been looking into eyelid primer. I almost got the one from Benefit before I discovered this Nars primer that, according to one of my favorite beauty bloggers Liz, works well with eyeliner too.
6. Speaking of beauty bloggers, I also discovered the Inglot Freedom System Palette over at The Beauty Junkee. Actually squealed when I found out Inglot offers customization - an eyeshadow palette has been on my checklist too.