Saturday, August 31, 2013

GRANDMOMMA'S KITCHEN

31 August 2013

I found myself hungry again - a mere two or three hours after that huge meal in Wee Nam Kee for Jino's birthday lunch.  Hello, preggo! Since Pao wanted to check out straps in that watch store in Il Terrazo, I was drawn to this cutesy looking restaurant in the same complex called GrandMomma's Kitchen.  Was overjoyed to discover they served pancakes too as I've been craving pancakes recently.

Pao's order.  Devil's food pancakes.  So sinful, hehe.
Simple and unassuming.
I liked the reclaimed wood tables.
Cottage cutesy interiors. 
My merienda, hehe.

P.S.  I went back a few days after to try the one of their entrees with my friend Bles, but wasn't as impressed.


GrandMomma's Kitchen, Il Terrazo Mall, Tomas Morato, Q.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment