Sunday, December 15, 2013

SUNDAY IN MAGNOLIA

15 December 2013

My folks have never been to Magnolia!  I couldn't believe it.  Pao and I took them there today, after lunch at my parents' house.  

Laz saw a tisoy Santa.  I don't know why, but Laz gets a bit shy around Santas.
Tea, pastries and pasta in Bizu.

The best thing about that mall trip was that we got to see Ballet Philippines perform snippets of The Nutcracker.  I say it's the best thing because Laz thoroughly enjoyed himself.  I was really surprised - he was enthralled with the ballet.   Now I know I can bring him to these performances - I could barely pull him away.

Speaking of shows, here are some performances I am looking forward to for December and for the first quarter of next year:

  • Disney On Ice for Laz in December 2013 (a yearly tradition; though this year Laz will have to watch this with my parents as I will be almost full term then - I don't want to ruin the experience for Laz in case I get contractions or, worse, false labor during the show);
  • Wicked in January 2014.  (I believe they'll be extending the run until February? I am hoping Twooey and I will be okay by then so Pao and I can catch the show.  I loved the book; I want to see the show!!! More info on TicketWorld here).
  • KidsFest Manila 2014 "We're Going On A Bear Hunt" and "The Gruffalo's Child" for Laz in January 2014 (again, hopefully, I'd have given birth by then, as January 21 is my 40th week.  Show runs on January 17, 18, 19, 24, 25, 26.  More info on TicketWorld here).
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers in February 2014 (February 22-23 in Clark!  At the 7107 International Music Festival; though how we are to manage this is a bit iffy at the moment, since Pao is going to be abay in a wedding that weekend, eeeep).
  • Bruno Mars concert in March 2014 (more info here)

No comments:

Post a Comment